ÛÛÛÛÛßßÛÛÛÛÛ ß ÛÛÛßßÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛßßßßßßß ß ßßß ÛÛÛÛÛ ß ÛÛÛßßÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛ
ÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛßßßßßßß ÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛßßÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛßßßßßßß ÛÛÛÛÛ
ÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛ ßßÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛ ßßÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛ
ÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛ ßßßßßßßßßßßß ß ßßßßßßßßßß ßßßßß ß ßßßßßßßßßß ßßßßßßßßßßßß ÛÛÛÛÛ
DATE...: 21 Sep 2021
SiZE...: 9 x 200MB
ÍÍ RELEASE iNFO ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ
Congratulations! You've assembled your sounds nicely and your track is almost
complete. Now... What's next? The MIXING! Explained by Re:Set/Artificial
Fran aka Re:Set is a music producer, sound engineer and sound designer at
Hypertone Studio based in Berlin. His projects Re:Set, Artificial Behavior,
Mud and Nocturnalism.
We are pleased to host Re:Set's 3 hour mixing lesson and a Q&A of a
well-produced Dark Prog track from a student of Francesco.
During the webinar Francesco will show different strategies, techniques and
the philosophy behind a powerful, emotional and ready-to-use sound mixing in
the post-production of a track.
Theoretical and practical aspects of the mixing process
- Studio Acoustics (Room correction)
- Monitoring (Speaker placement, Headphones correction & mistakes)
- 5 Steps for a better Production (..and mixing)
- Musical Brain
- Function (and goals)
- Turning your weakness into strength
- Preparation of the mixing process and headspace (how to be simple and
- Drum Tuning and Sample replacement
- Rhythm and Frequency content (Analysis)
- Eq (Separation between sounds - when and why - dealing with mud and
- Contrast (Sparse to Dense and Bright to Dark)
- Stereo Placement / Space vs Frequencies (Mono vs Stereo - Panning)
- The importance of the Mono signal (how to achieve a wider mix)
- Compression and Motion (Philosophy & Most common mistakes)
- Transient Shaping (Transients vs Body)
- Multiband Processing (Dynamics and Saturation)
- Clipper vs Limiter (difference, when and why)
- Analog Emulations (Color, Harmonic Distortion)
- Reflectivity (Far to Near)
- FXs (Why the effect is [often] more important than the sound itself)
- Automations (To create/enhance contrast and emotion)
- M/S mixing techniques
- Perceived loudness tips & tricks
- Phase Coherency (learn to read the Oscilloscope)
- Referencing other Mixes (Ego, mixing notes)
- Finishing your Mix... and learn to say goodbye!
Francesco Luigi Lenci aka Re:Set, Artificial Behavior and Nocturnalism
Francesco Luigi Lenci is a music producer, sound engineer and sound designer
at Hypertone Studio based in Berlin also known as Re:Set, Artificial Behavior,
Mud and Nocturnalism.
During his career, Francesco has participated as an artist in festivals such
as Modem Festival, Freqs of Nature, Feel Festival, Wao, Human Evolution etc.
and released music with numerous record labels such as: Addictech Records,
Digital Structures, Bassic Records, Open Records, Freqs of Nature, Irma
Elettrica, Adapted Records, Ammunition Recordings, Restylers, Subculture
Music, Quintessence Records, Buddhist Army, Outtallectuals, Certified Bass
Records, Rub-A-Duck, Sostanze Records, Looney Moon Experiment, Only Good Shit
Records, Jaira Records, Stupid Fly Records, Heavy Bassweight, Tentacin, The
Studio Stereo, Moth Records etc.
On the other hand, Francesco has worked as a sound designer delivering
high-quality sample packs for companies like Premier Sound Bank, ADSR and
Splice, reaching the 1# position in Beatport Sounds (Drum & Bass) multiple
With his classes, he has trained numerous students covering different styles
of music from Psy Trance to Dark Prog, Techno, Breakcore and Drum & Bass. With
his 12 years of experience and passion for teaching music production,
Francesco has guided his students in developing their skills and helping them
to achieve their goals in sound sculpting and quality.
Teacher: Francesco Luigi Lenci aka Re:Set, Artificial Behavior and Nocturnalism
DAW: Ableton Live 10
ÍÍ iNSTALL NOTES ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ
3. Support the developer!!!
ÍÍ RELEASE NOTES ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ
Thanks to the awesome Psychedelicosmo for the supply!
ÍÍ GROUP NOTES ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ
ÍÍ GREETS ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ
AiR AudioP2P AudioUTOPiA FLARE HEXWARS MATRiX R2R RET SPTNDC SYNTHiC4TE